Thursday, August 28, 2014

Week 2: Famous Last Words


Week 2: Famous Last Words

This week was the first week that we actually did readings and got to get a feel for what this class will be like for the rest of the semester. I am realizing that I am definitely going to need to manage my time well to do well in all of my classes. Every one of my classes is very demanding of my time this semester! I have fun with this class, though, because we really get to put a lot of our personalities into everything we do. We really get to control what we do for this class and that is nice. We get to pick which stories to read and which of those to retell. I really liked how some of the stories we got to choose from this week had an audio we could listen to. I do so much reading as it is that it was nice to have someone else read to me. The good thing about this class is that you have to be involved every day and that keeps you in touch of what needs to be done. Some online classes only make you do work once or twice a week, and it is really easy to get behind or to forget to do things. 

OU FOOTBALL
I am really excited for this weekend because it is the first OU football game of the season! Norman has a really fun vibe when there is a game going on. All of us Normanites love us some OU football so it should be a great weekend! I do not ever go to the games because I am usually working on Saturdays which is really unfortunate. I have probably only ever been to five OU games in my whole life. On top of football starting up, it is also a holiday weekend which I think most of us students are very ready for. We have had a long two weeks of classes and it will be nice to have a tiny break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment