Thursday, August 21, 2014

Week 1: Famous Last Words



Famous Last Words
  This week I feel like I have learned a lot from this class. I have really learned a lot of useful tips for the internet. I made a blog! I never thought I would do that, or even know how to do that! Along with learning how to create a blog, I am learning how to use it and how to make changes based on what I like and dislike. For example, I know how to change the layout, background, font and colors of my blog. At first, I did not really like posting pictures with my blog posts because I thought it was complicated, but now I cannot imagine posting one without an image. It really adds something to the post. I have done four technology tips so far and those are really teaching me a lot because I am purposely picking ones that are going to teach me something new. I think that along with learning a lot about Mythology and Folklore, I will also learn a lot technology wise from this class. My other classes are going pretty well so far, but I know it is going to be a tough semester. I am in Spanish 2113 which is my third Spanish class at OU. I am nervous because I am not the best at Spanish and I know it is a lot of work since it is online. We have homework and quizzes due almost every day much like this class. I am also in Methods of Social Research which may be a difficult class too. We have lots of long papers to write in that class, and my teacher is VERY loud and intimidating. 

In honor of my grandparent's 51st anniversary coming up at the end of the month, the picture I have posted is of my sisters, my mom, my grandparents, and I at their 50th anniversary bash last year (I am the one in pink, this was before I chopped off my hair)!  It was such a great party, and they are still so sweet and in love after all these years!


(Grandmother & Grandfather's 50th anniversary party taken by my dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment