Saturday, August 16, 2014

Blogger Templates Tech Tip


Blogger Templates Tech Tip

I really like more colorful things so I liked the "Watercolor" templates, but I also liked the "Picture Window" template and decided to choose the sky background within that template for my blog. I wanted something that was not too plain, but also not too distracting. I do not like it too simple because to me that would not grab my attention. I really like the background I chose because it is clean and not too busy. It is also great because you can read everything I post with this layout. I have never blogged before so it was fun to play with different backgrounds and layouts, and to see that you could really customize your blog. It is nice to know that you can really make your page your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment